Back Daily Mail Girl, 12, suffers third-degree burns and loses 7 fingers after lice shampoo on her head catches fire
Search Sections 25 Oct
Close
Advertisement
Girl, 12, suffers third-degree burns and loses 7 fingers after lice shampoo on her head catches fireUpdated18 Oct 11:50am

Girl, 12, suffers third-degree burns and loses 7 fingers after lice shampoo on her head catches fire

Daily Mail
Student Aleema Ali, 16, from Bradford, was 12-years-old when she was left with burns all over her body after the medicated shampoo on her hair caught fire and engulfed her entire head in flames.
Read full story
 Like Comment
Advertisement

Comments

No comments yet...
On the top

Date settings

Today is Sunday, October 25, 2020

+ 1 -
+ 1 -
+ 2016 -

Close

By using our website, you agree to the use of cookies as described in our cookie policy.

Accept

Daily Mail

Close