Back Daily Mail Bride watched in terror as her wedding dress caught fire in Devon
Search Sections 20 Jul
Close
Advertisement
 Bride watched in terror as her wedding dress caught fire in Devon 11 Jul 7:30am

Bride watched in terror as her wedding dress caught fire in Devon

Daily Mail
Bride Rachel Beaufoy, from Leamington Spa, had just married the man of her dreams when her dress caught fire on a discarded sparkler. The newlywed watched in terror as flames engulfed the dress.
Read full story
 Like Comment
Advertisement

Comments

No comments yet...
On the top

Date settings

Today is Friday, July 20, 2018

+ 1 -
+ 1 -
+ 2016 -

Close

By using our website, you agree to the use of cookies as described in our cookie policy.

Accept

Daily Mail

Close